POLICIES TERMS & CONDITIONS/WARRANTY
- Prices: Subject to change without notice. Prices in effect at time of shipment are applicable. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Prices quoted are without federal, state or local taxes of any type.
Prices quoted are w/o federal, state or local taxes of any type.
- Minimum Order: $400.00 (excluding freight and taxes)
- Sales Tax: Sales tax will be charged where applicable unless a current tax exemption certificate is provided.
- Orders over $400.00 net are shipped standard ground FOB destination within the continental U.S., customers to pay freight on all orders less than $400.00.
- Requests for 3rd, 2nd, or next day shipments will be billed to the customer.
- Three or more pieces of equipment on a single order are shipped within the continental U.S. via ground/truck FOB destination. One or two pieces of equipment and parts are shipped by ground/truck with freight prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Purchase orders are requested and full payment is expected on all trial blades. Trial blades will be invoiced on the basis of normal ordering, if the trail blades are successful payment in full is expected.
- Trial blades that are unsatisfactory will be issued full or partial credit depending on the usage. The customer and the returns department will determine the efficiency of the trial performance
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
- All Returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Discontinued items and items one (1) year or older from the original invoice date cannot be returned.
- The Customer Service Representative will issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number for the return. Freight on returned merchandise must be paid by customer and merchandise must be in resalable condition.
- Customized and special order product cannot be returned.
- Only authorized shipments meeting the follow conditions will be accepted.
2. Reasons for return
3. Description of goods
4. Copy of original invoices
- Special order items must be canceled within 30 days of ordering. Customer will be responsible for payment of special order after 30 days from order date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 3%/15 days, Net 30 days
- Past due amounts are subject to one percent (1%) per month late charge, where permitted by law.
DIAMOND TOOL WARRANTY
- Laser Welded Blade/Bit Warranty:If the laser welded bond between the segment and the core or barrel fails during the normal useful life of the product*, the blade or bit will be replaced free of charge.
- Brazed Blade/Bit Warranty:If the brazed welded bond between the segment and the core or barrel fails within the first .050” of segment wear, the blade or bit will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Continuous Rim Blade Warranty:If the bond between the diamond rim and core fails during the normal useful life of the blade, the blade will be replaced free of charge.
- These warranties do not cover abuse to or misapplication of the blade or bit. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement or repair at our Irvine, California facility.
- Equipment Warranty: Gas Powered Hand Held Saws and Core Drills 90 days, all other Equipment has a One Year Limited Warranty, except FG7500 and FG5000, which are backed by our industry-leading 3 year/2,500 hour limited warranty.
- Every Diamond Vantage® product sold is guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Product warranty is limited to repair and replacement of any part, which under normal use is defective in material or workmanship. Warranties for machinery and equipment are provided by their respective manufacturers. Defective part(s) or product at issue should be returned to our address or to a place designated by us with transportation prepaid.
- This warranty does not include cost to transport the product at issue. This warranty does NOT apply to any product that has been misused, neglected or involved in an accident. PLEASE NOTE ANY REPAIR, MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION OF A PRODUCT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE MANUFACTURER VOIDS ALL WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
- THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THE PURCHASED PRODUCT.
- *For diamond blades, the above Diamond Tool Warranty is only applicable to blades up to 14” in diameter. For all blades over 14”, this warranty is only applicable during the first 50% of segment wear.